As a member you show that you actively promote the welfare and economic stability of our region. One voice raised in defense of a right or one person or business taking on a project is often weak and ineffectual. But when many voices are raised and many people work together in Community affairs, much is achieved. We exist only with the time, energy and financial support received from each of you. The stronger the Chamber the more we can do for the business community. LET’S WORK TOGETHER, FOR WORKING TOGETHER WORKS…FOR YOU. The following are some of the services and benefits available to all Chamber members.
- Marketing Summary
- Stockbridge Guide: This Year-Round publication is available FREE throughout the Berkshire County region, Saratoga Springs, NY, Columbia County region, Greater Albany Capital region, and the Northwestern Connecticut region. An audience of 50,000 visitors and community members use the guide to find where to shop, dine, stay and to plan what to see and do. It is also a great resource for those seeking business and professional services. Featuring a historic walking tour and map, the guide is a valuable reference book and wonderful souvenir for its readers. All members receive a FREE listing in the guide.
Be part of the advertising guide promoting the Stockbridge, MA Area as a destination for Every Season, Every Age with Endless Possibilities. Offering some of the lowest advertising rates in the area and extensive distribution, this is great opportunity for your business.
2018 Guide Advertising Sheet
Free Listing available through 1/31/19, contact the office
- StockbridgeChamber.org: The leading page for visitors seeking to connect to everything the Berkshires has to offer. FREE descriptive listing of your business on to the Chambers’ website with hot-link to your own page. www.stockbridgechamber.org
- LOW COST Website advertising. Increase your visibility and drive more traffic to your own website. Advertising on StockbridgeChamber.org is a great opportunity to connect with these visitors quickly and cost-effectively. Click here for more details
- Information Center: Free business display space in the Chamber’s Information space found in the information booth on 41 Mai n Street and in the Chamber office on 50 Main Street
- Social Media: Engaging and sharing with the online community. We update news daily. Send us your event posts, images, ads and press releases for FREE exposure on social media.
- E-Communications: Unique opportunities for members to promote their business and current news in the quarterly issue of Stockbridge,MA E-News. Featuring current happenings in the area. It’s FREE
- Public Relations: Facilitating media coverage of the Stockbridge, MA area in articles and ad promotions in print , online and broadcast media. Gaining highlights with the Berkshire Visitors Bureau, Shopper’s Guide, Berkshire Eagle/Record/Edge, Boston Globe, AAA Travel, Fodor’s Travel, Yankee Magazine, Huffington Post Travel, USA Today Travel, ABC & CBS news and more!
- Newspaper & Radio Releases: Send us your event posts, images, ads and press releases for FREE exposure with our publicity relations.
- Staffed professional that provides hundreds of referrals for Chamber members
- Networking with over 100 members who share your interest in increasing all business in Stockbridge and its environs
- Exposure to new business contacts and community leaders
- Regular meetings for networking, addressing ideas & learning from special interests speakers
- Access to Chamber member mailing list & email list
- Insurance programs available to members at competitive rates
- Delta Dental/ Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan
- Originators: Wheeler & Taylor (413) 528-1000, HSA (800)487-4427
Bringing the business community together and promoting the Stockbridge Area
- Annual Membership Dinner
- Member Appreciation Gathering
- ConnectFor Events
- Tritown Chamber Mixers
- Holiday Party
- Business After Hours
- Stockbridge Main Street at Christmas
- Summer Arts & Crafts in Stockbridge
- A cohesive lobbying group to address issues before the selectmen.
- Countywide representation at the Berkshire Visitors Bureau (BVB).